The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation at EAMHID 2017. Call for abstracts is now online!
When your abstract is successfully submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement by email. Please take the time to check this carefully and contact the congress Scientific Committee () as soon as possible if there are any errors.
|Dates and deadlines|
|Call for Abstracts opens||15 January 2017|
|Call for Abstracts closes||15 April 2017|
|Authors notified of results||30 April 2017|
|Presenter registration deadline||20 May 2017|
PREPARING AND SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
- For each abstract to be submitted, select one of the formats of the congress (individual papers, posters, symposia, co-productive workshops)
- Abstracts are prepared directly on EAMHID’s online submission tool. In order to avoid losing work, it is advisable to prepare abstract texts in a text file on your own computer.
- As abstracts will be officially published in a citable form, pay careful attention to proper English wording. If you are unsure of wording and style, you are advised to have your abstract copy-edited by a native English speaker before submitting. If preparing an English language abstract is not possible, you can contact the scientific committee for advice on your situation ( )
- Once your abstract is finished you confirm this by submitting it (submission button)
- Abstracts will follow the structure as defined for the specific format.
- Abstracts typically present either original quantitative, qualitative, or theoretical research or new conceptualisation in evidence-based practice or theory; they may also be related to co-productive presentations of relevant issues to the congress themes.
- Abstract should be no longer than 250 words.
- Abstracts should be submitted before 15th of April, 2017 (New deadline).
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed and published in a special volume of JMHRID
- Feedback on acceptance of abstracts will be offered by 30th of April 2017.
- Presenters (first author) will have to register with the conference at the latest by 20th of May 2017 in order for their accepted abstract to be included in the abstract volume published by JMHRID.
The presenting author should be named first.
- Retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and its initial presentation at the EAMHID conference.
- Are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work, with an acknowledgment of the initial presentation at this conference.
- Are encouraged to post and share their work online at any point before and after the conference.